My name is Australia and I’m an alcoholic is the title of a recent opinion article from the Sydney Morning Herald. Australia is a great country, and has much to offer its people and the world. Just like all countries—including the great ones—it has its problems: the culture of drinking, to name a big one. The most recent data from the Australian government indicate that the total quantity of pure alcohol available for consumption annually was 178.4 million litres. These factors certainly lead to alcohol abuse and alcohol addiction reducing quality of life at individual, family, and societal levels.
[flickr size=”small” float=”left”]5345622706[/flickr]
If you have a problem of alcohol abuse or if you are an alcoholic (one who suffers from alcoholism), one of the many reasons for coming to Drug & Alcohol Rehab Asia in Thailand is to get away from an association of your home environment (including Australia’s culture of high alcohol consumption) to work on your recovery and be further away from common triggers that prompt you to drink or use drugs.
Other great reasons for attending Drug & Alcohol Rehab Asia in Thailand are:
[flickr size=”small” float=”right”]5345622414[/flickr]
* Our primary focus is alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence (alcoholism)
* Medical detoxification: If detox is needed, you will detox at Bangkok Hospital-Trat. However, you will be responsible for the fees directly to the hospital if you need more than a 24-hour stay at the hospital.
* For some, being discreet regarding where you’re going when going to rehab is important. Thailand is a major tourist destination, and that’s all anyone needs to know—as you decide.
* Drug & Alcohol Rehab Asia is simply unique and exceptional in its luxurious setting, facilities, and therapy program.
[flickr size=”small” float=”right”]5276581218[/flickr]
* We treat the whole person, focusing on the individual, not simply the addiction. With us, while you’ll not only learn to change your addictive thinking and behavior based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, you’ll concurrently have a renewal of mind, body, and spirit through fun exercise, nutritious and delicious meals, meditation, breath regulation, relaxation, and massage.
* Upon returning home, you’ll have an aftercare program in place to help you through that early, crucial time in your recovery.
[flickr size=”small” float=”left”]5279206579[/flickr]
Non-stop flights from Australia to Bangkok take about nine hours. There are a number of airlines operating between the various Australian airports and Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi airport (BKK), e.g., Emirates, Philippine Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Qantas, and British Airways.
If you or a loved one is in need of the very best in drug and alcohol rehab services, Drug & Alcohol Rehab Asia can help. Call us at +66871407788, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Begin your journey today. Enroll in DARA Thailand's First Step 7-day ProgramLearn More
DARA Thailand is Asia’s premier and leading international destination for drug rehab and alcohol addiction treatment. If you or a loved one needs help with addiction, please contact DARA Thailand today. Admissions counselors are available 24/7.Visit DARA Thailand
How Rehab Works
Drug or alcohol rehabilitation works at DARA by taking you away from your daily triggers and stresses that lead to your drug or alcohol use in the first place.
Make a Decision
DARA can use a model to help conceptualize the process of recognizing there is a drinking or drug problem and taking action to do something about it.