American Addiction Centers (AAC) is the leading provider for addiction treatment across the U.S. specializing in evidence-based treatment and mental health care.
At AAC, we aim to treat the whole person, which includes those with co-occurring mental health disorders, physical illnesses, or social issues related to addiction treatment.
The editorial staff of Alcohol.org is comprised of addiction content experts from and affiliated with American Addiction Centers. Our editors and medical reviewers have over a decade of cumulative experience in medical content editing and have reviewed thousands of pages for accuracy and relevance. Our reviewers consistently monitor the latest research from SAMHSA, NIDA, and other reputable sources to provide our readers the most accurate content on the web.
- Reasons We Struggle in Early Sobriety
- The Dangers of Self-Medicating with Xanax and Other Anti-Anxiety Drugs
- Predisposition to Addiction
- Obsession Compulsion and Addiction | Obsession
- Prescription Opioid Addiction
- Prescription Medication Abuse
- Effects Of Alcohol On Cognition
- Holistic Addiction Treatment
- Effects Of Teen Substance Abuse On The Family
- Tobacco Addiction